Bruxism Treatment with Face Lift Dentistry®

Beyond Veneers and Cosmetic Dentistry - No Drilling, No Surgery 

Small Chins And Premature Aging

As life spans get longer and longer, occlusion is a dental problem that rears its head more and more frequently. Mechanical wear on teeth contributes to the dynamics of structural facial collapse. As the teeth get shorter, our lips get thinner, and the lower face begins a slow collapse over years that adds unnecessary wrinkles and creates a rounder, older-appearing facial structure. Most patients that experience small chins and short round faces have an overbite.

The elements of occlusion are increasingly more important as the life span increases. Wear on our teeth contributes to the structural dynamics of facial collapse. The lips get thinner as the teeth get shorter. The lower face begins a slow facial collapse that adds unnecessary wrinkles and a round older facial structure and sometimes cause a slanted smile.

As we age, our teeth become the indicator of the rate of the aging process and the clarity of our ability to speak.

Bruxism Can Change the Shape of Your Face

The before photo shows the collapsed lips as a result of bruxism

Tooth Grinding (also referred to as Bruxism) aggravates the aging process and subsequent tooth wear caused the appearance of our faces to shorten which makes us look older.

The Shape Of Our Faces

Older Faces, Smaller Chins and Bad Bites. Learn how tooth grinding will make you look older and make your face shorter. Face Lift Dentistry® will reverse the effects of tooth grinding.

Only The Teeth Need Treatment

Face Lift Dentistry ® by Sam Muslin DDS has the ability to technically reposition the jaw, increase the vertical dimension of the face and physically lengthen the entire face. No facial surgery is need. Only the teeth are treated. The occlusal dynamics of aging are completely reversed in just two visits, which can achieve facial lengthening that is impossible for a plastic surgeon to accomplish.

Cosmetic Dentistry Falls Short

Traditional cosmetic dental care would place porcelain veneers making his smile look better. However, the shape of his face would remain the same. The Dental Face Lift is far more comprehensive in terms of the functional requirements placed on the dentist but the final results exceed the expectations of porcelain crowns or porcelain veneers or Lumineers ®

The Effects of Bruxism Reversed - Before and After

Bruxism effects on the face reversed - before and after photo

Unlike Cosmetic Dentistry, Face Lift Dentistry® treats the entire face, not just the smile.

To treat the entire face is advantageous because we are only smiling about 3% of the time. The other 97% of the time the patients are at rest and a short face makes the patient look like they mad about something. Most of the time we are at rest or speaking and the advantages of the Dental Face Lift benefit the appearance 100% of the time.

Face Lift Dentistry® with Anti-Aging Benefits

To encompass the shortened lower face, the collapsed bite, the deep over bite, the weak looking chin caused by his jaw position, the flattened lips and creasing in the corners of his mouth, the dentist has to understand the evolving aspect of facial functioning dynamics.

Age Reversal with Face Lift Dentistry ®

To ultimately customize the care for the individualized characteristics of the patient all levels of high tech dentistry must be engaged. The goal of treatment is to render care that requires little down time to the patient yet achieve results that revitalize the entire facial complex.

Sam Muslin DDS, MAGD

Face Lift Dentistry® Is The Future of Bite Correction

Face Lift Dentistry® not only optimizes your smile, but it also optimizes your entire face! Call today and get ready to change your life. Face Lift Dentistry® results are Safer, More Reliable, Testable, and Far More Predictable Healthcare with enormous Cosmetic Impact.

Contact Us

Face Lift Dentistry® fee is $40,000 per upper or lower arch plus any additional dental work such as fillings, gum work, dental implants, etc. Most patients get both the upper and the lower arches done simultaneously to maximize their results and get the most health benefits possible. Face Lift Dentistry® is dental health care that is tax deductible depending on your income, so we advise that you check with your accountant.