Porcelain Veneers vs. Face Lift Dentistry ® Treatment
Several dentists recommended porcelain veneers to help the patient above have a better smile. However, 8 porcelain veneers would not have helped to correct her deep overbite or her bite collapse. The porcelain veneers would have made her look better when she was smiling which is only about 5% of the time. The remaining 95% of the time she would not have experienced much of a cosmetic or health improvement at all. Choosing just veneers when you have a deep overbite or collapsed bite means that the root of your problem, a bad bite, is left untreated.
Face Lift Dentistry ® treatment strives to idealize your bite for optimal health and function while improving the look of your entire face. All of the smile improvements that you can expect with veneers are part of the Face Lift Dentistry ® treatment as well. When you are finished with the procedure you will look unbelievable when you smile but you will also look better even when you are not smiling. The goal is to deliver what no other dental procedure can, improvements for your entire face and profile so that the results are realized 100% of the time.
Non-Surgical Mouth Reconstruction and Facelift Dentistry, Santa Monica, CA